Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Featured Seller: Ahpeele

Ok so this shop just rocks. I don’t even know where to start! They make silk-screened shirts that are just fabulous. Their designs are a brilliant mix of originality and tredniness. They offer such a wide variety of styles and sizes, for both men and women, it would be hard to find something you don’t want.



I think my personal favorite is their “Japanese Koi Art Asian vintage tattoo” design. It is shown on a women’s short-sleeved t-shirt, but is also available on women and men’s long sleeved t-shirts and also on a zip up hoodie.




I generally feature two items but I am afraid I can not choose a
second. So I'll leave you with a taste, but you must go explore this one for yourself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too adore Ahpeele! I bought a charcoal grey shirt with a windy tree design..clingy, soft, great design!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<