Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Friday, October 20, 2006

It's been awhile...

It has been almost two weeks since my last post. I've wanted to post but I just haven't had time. Last week was midterms week. I think I did fairly well but, I'm surely not setting the curve. I've also been working on website. Now that I have my website set up, people need to find it so I have been reading up on that. I also have promotion idea's swimming around in my mind. After thanksgiving break I want to write up a short ad about etsy and pass it out in all of classes. I think it could open a lot of eyes to world of handmade goods. I'm going to talk to my professors and make sure it is alright with them and university policy. I'm sure it will be. Well I'm going to research search engine optimization. Hopefully I'll find some time to make a few new pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<