Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Website is Up!

I have been working on my website for a few weeks. I've been getting feedback on the design and how it looks in different browsers. I finally got everything working, I hope. Overall I'm really satisfied with my site. It set up like a shop but everything links back to etsy. Check it out let me know what you think.

On another note, school is going well. It is taking up most of my time. I am getting better at managing my time. I'm working on my procrastination. I've been squeezing in some crafting time. My lasting listing in my etsy shop is a magnet set. They are so cute.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<