Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hieroglyphics Bracelet


It has been so long since I listed a new item in my etsy shop. Well I guess it has been that long, since December 2. I been relisted items, but not listing anything new. Anyways, that is all behind me. I just listed my hieroglyphics bracelet. It is one of my favorite pieces. I love the way the wood beads look with the glass beads. The markings on the glass beads remind me of hieroglyphics. They don't really look like hieroglyphics though. I don't know, I still think the name fits. Now I'm off to edit more pictures and write deceptions, so I can try to continue to list new items regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<