Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Friday, November 17, 2006

So what's new with you?

Wow! That is all I can say about the past few weeks. School has been keeping me busy. So far I've kept my grades up, but it is wearing me out. Luckily, there is only a month left in the semester. My dogs are doing well. Princess was supposed to get 3 teeth pulled but after the vet seen the xrays he decided they didn't need pulled. I'm relieved she didn't have surgery but a little upset that I paid $335 to get her teeth cleaned. Most of the cost went toward anesthesia and xrays but still... Oh yeah the really excited news.... V2 of etsy launched on Monday! I was super excited. V2 benefits buyer and sellers in so many ways. I've only got to play around with a bit, but I love it. What I need to do is work on photographing some of my new pieces. It's not that I haven't made anything, I just have photographed anything, measured anything, wrote descriptions for anything, or listed anything. I'm afraid I won't get around to that for a few days. I have a 15 page paper due Tuesday and so far I wrote the title. Speaking of that paper I should probably get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<