Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Urban Princess- Featured Seller

Before I begin I just want to say how happy I am to have time to feature sellers again. I so enjoy doing these little write ups and for the last few months I've had to write papers for school, so this is like a special treat for me. I hope I'll be able to continue them through out next semester.


So today's featured seller is Urban Princess. She is new to etsy and opened her shop just a few days ago on December 19. She does crocheted hats, scarves, and pins, and clothes...and her work is amazing! It so fresh and original. If you want something unique, something you won't find in a store, something you won't see someone else wearing...this is the shop for you! This scarf is so awesome, I can't even thing of an appropriate term to describe the awesomeness. It is based on the best 80's arcade game that ever existed...Pacman!! Seriously, who doesn't love pacman. Another question... who has ever seen a hand crocheted pacman scarf? I surely haven't! And I love it! And please can we talk about this shirt! I love it! Who couldn't? It is stretchy plaid and black material, has cute little accent buttons, and an adorable front purse pocket!! How cute is that? Like what you see? Don't wait around, she only makes one of a kinds and limited additions!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<