Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Woo Hoo!!

So the semester is finally over! Can you tell I'm a little excited? It has been a rough semester and I am glad to see it end. I can't believe Christmas is only a week away. I'm broke this year. I took time off work to get through finals. I'm making presents for almost everyone this year. I'm kind of existed to show off my talents to my extended family, but I am worried about getting everything done in time. Most things I'm making include painting, which takes several coats, times to dry, and a sealer. I know I'll get it all done but I still get nervous cutting it so close.
On another note... I'm, I guess, really hard to shop for. My mom always gives me money to buy my own present, then wraps them up for me to open Christmas morning. This year I didn't have time to. I'm going to order some things on etsy and print pictures to show everyone what I'm getting. I'm excited. I have some really cute things picked out.
Well I had better go start painting. I need to get atleast one coat on everything before bed. I'll update later in the week to show off what I've made and what I've bough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<