Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Featured Shop: the Mymble's Daughter!

I discovered this shop while searching for all things "Alice in Wonderland." Alice in wonderland is my all time favorite book and movie. While my love for anythinwonderlandand themed led to this shop, that is not the only reason I love it!

This shop currently has 60 items for sale, including pendants, necklaces, charms, bracelets, and more. If you take a look around you are sure to find something awesome! Check out this bracelet! I love it! The uniqueness, amazing use of color, and the description is incredible. I love the colors, and the non-matching beads that are themed together are definitely my style!

Last night I ordered this "Alice in Wonderland" secret dpendantdent. I can't wait to get it! I knew I wantpendantndent but it was so hard to pick one. They are all so amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<