Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Been Busy!

Yeah, I've been busy, really busy. This semester is going to be tough. I can't believe it is only the end of the third week. I just don't remember ever having this much homework. I guess I should have expected it, considering this is my last year. The good news is I'm gaining a lot of organizational and time management skills. I'm also learning I can't do everything. I have to split my time between project wonderland, school, work, and fun. I think it will a challenge, but what isn't. I'm just happy it is Thursday. Thursday is the end of my school week, yeah! I finally got to take pictures of some pieces I made last weekend. I listed one on etsy. I think I'm going to list every other day. I'd like to list something every day, but every other seems more realistic to me. I'm also cutting back on featuring shops. Instead of Monday and Thursday I am only going to do Monday. I'm just too excited on Thursday. I just want to go in my craft room and create. Speaking of which....I'm going to head off now to do just that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<