Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Featured Shop: Emily Riley

Emily Riley
I would describe her style as clean, smooth, and elegant. Her shop is full of beautiful handmade jewelry, baby blankets, and a few baby hats. She is also selling some sewing patterns. I want to start with the jewelry. The first time I browsed through her shop these caught my eye. I love them! They are absolutely stunning. Those colors just go so well together. You’ll notice she has an eye for color. I also love her color choices for the baby blankets. This is my favorite. All of the baby blankets are one of a kind and made of chenille with satin binding. They are fabulous. If you want to see more of her amazing work, check out her shop.
**Be sure and get over there before October 31, to receive a free pair of earring with any order over $10!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<