Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Book Review!

"Guerrilla marketing excellence: the 50 golden rules for small-business success” by Jay Conrad Levinson

Before I review this book I have to admit I did not finish it. There was a hold on it at the library so I could not renew it. I read half of it then I skimmed the rest. One of the things I absolutely love about this book is that is perfect for skimming. Each oof the 50 golden rules has it’s own short chapter. If you want to read this book but don’t have time to read all of the 200+ pages read the title and headline of every chapter and the first paragraph. If it is a rule you think is particular important to you and your business or a rule you need more explanation to understand, read the rest of the chapter. If you don’t feel it is crutial to you and your understand it, more on to the next chapter. As far as the rules go… Some are things I expected to see, others are things I never really thought about. Some of them I things I feel are crutial to anyone running a business and should never be broken. Others are well, not for everyone. I won’t discuss the rules indivudually, but I will say this is a book worth reading. Even if you don’t feel the need to follow every rule, you should know what they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<