Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sprained Ankle :(

So last night I spent about an hour and a half designing some promotional stickers. I was sitting on my left foot the entire time. I got to get some printer paper and somehow did not realize that my foot had fallen asleep and was completely numb! As soon as I stepped down my ankle turned sideway and I was on the ground. At first it didn’t really hurt too bad, because my foot was numb, but then I realized I couldn’t put any pressure on it, like at all. I went to ER today to get crutches. They did x-ray and luckily it isn’t broke, but it still hurts like hell. I’m not real good on crutches and can’t walk at all with out them, so I guess my weekend will be pretty dull, but it will give me a chance to catch up on my reading…. I’m currently reading “How to win friends & influence people” by Dale Carnegie, “Guerrilla marketing excellence: the 50 golden rules for small-business success” by Jay Conrad Levinson, and “Guerrilla marketing for free: 100 no-cost tactics to promote your business and energize your profit” by Jay Conrad Levinson. I can’t seem to just read one at a time, but they all compliment each other so it works out pretty good. So far they are all really great books that would highly recommend. I’ll being doing reviews on them in the following weeks. Well I’m gonna go ice my ankle…again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<