Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Book Review!

Guerilla Marketing Online Weapons by Jay Conrad Levinson

Well I’ve heard good things about Guerilla Marketing books so I thought I would give this one a shot. It was published in 1995 so I wasn’t surprised that a lot of the information was a bit outdated. The internet is an ever growing and changing place, and is a very different place than it was in 1995. That aside, I like this book. I didn’t read it all but it was well written and covered the basics. I wouldn’t really recommend it because it is outdate, but I am excited about the other Guerilla Marketing books on my library wish list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<