Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Mid-Month Goal Evaluation

June is half over so I thought I would evatulate how I am doing at reaching my goals for this month.

My goals for the month:
1. list daily or close to
- Done!
2. promote more
- Not promoting as much as I should, but I am reading a book about marketing. Does that count?
3. keep my blog current
- I’m trying…
4. make my first sale since reopening
- Not yet, but I’m still hopeful :)
5. prepare for my first show (in 3 weeks)
- It will June 29 at Roger Ohio Open Air Market! I think it is the perfect place for my first show experince!
6. organize my craft space and keep it that way
- I have it half organized. I’m hoping to get it finished up over the weekend and maybe even post some pics!

1 Comments:

Blogger Over The Top Aprons said...

That was great to share your goals. nice inspiration for the rest of us. Thanks.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<