Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Delays…..

Well I was supposed to sell at my first market this Friday, but it looks like that is not going happen. My mom was going to go with me but unfortunately something came up can she can’t make it. I not possible work a booth alone from 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM. and I can’t find anyone else willing and/or able to give up an entire Friday. I’m really disappointed but the market is held ever Friday so we are going to go in two weeks. I’m trying to look at the bright side. This delay will give me time to perfect my displays and make more stuff to take. In all honestly I guess it really isn’t that bad. I have been working on my displays all day and I’m not nearly finished. I made a necklace and keychain display out of PVC piping and tonight I started spray painting them. I have a whole new respect for graffiti artist and anyone who works with spray paint. It is harder than it looks. I can not seem to control where the paint is going. Well I’m off to do make some jewelry.
**To the right- Princess my puppy...unrelated to my post...but adorable :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<