Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

SO…


I complete redid my computer….like wiped everything out…so it was like brand new again. Well I didn’t think it through because I forgot that I have a ton of pics on my comp that are no where else. I like my friends and all but I could care less about their pic. I wanted the pics of my puppies. I was soooo sad they were gone, and then I remembered I had them on yahoo photos. What would I have done with out a pic like this? That is Jayde as a pup, a purebred miniature pinscher *I think* who is now 3 years old. She is so cute, and she likes to cuddle…





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<