Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

So June is here…

Around the beginning of the month you can usually find a ‘Monthly Goals” thread in the Etsy forums. Well today I read a post in that thread that I just had to share. The poster was dmriceart. And to quote

“Reading thru these lists... makes me realize... we are all going down similar paths, and yet we are all individuals, with different lives... It is neat to know that others are looking forward, too! Seems like Etsy gives us much more than just a place to sell our creations... it is giving me inspiration from knowing others are here, doing what they love ... and working toward successes, small steps at a time...”

Etsy truly is so much more than just a place to sell and buy, and I could not have said it any better myself.

My goals for the month:
1. list daily or close to
2. promote more
3. keep my blog current
4. make my sale since reopening
5. prepare for my first show (in 3 weeks)
6. organize my craft space and keep it that way

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Those are some great goals and I'm looking forward to reading your blog this month - so I do hope you keep it current!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Over The Top Aprons said...

I agree , great goals and an inspiration to me to get going! Thanks, Corline

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<