Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My light box!


This week I made a light box using this tutorial. At first I was a little disappointed but with a few minor adjustments that disappointment turned into excitement. Originally I used an old white sheet to cover the box. The sheet was too thin so I replaced it wax paper. In the beginning I was also had the light too far away from the box. After moving the light closer to the box and adjusting the white balance on my camera, my pictures are coming out great! This necklace is the first piece of jewelry I photographed with my light box, post improvements. It was listed within minutes of me photographing it! I can’t wait to go take more pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<