Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Featured Shop: Sew Easy Creations






How could you not love a shop that has an item as cute as this in it? His name is Rojo and he is made of soft fleece with sewnon features and button eyes. Did I mention he is adorable?








You find a lot more at Sew Easy Creations than monsters. Check out these adorable baby booties. You’ll have to look at their shop to see the other baby booties. They also make dolls, puppets, book fobs and my personal favorite dish soap bottle aprons and patterns to make them. That is such a clever idea. I suggest checking the shop often, I don’t think we’ve seen all this mother-daughter duo can do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<