Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Need Some Arm Candy?




I do. Come on, what girl couldn't use a little arm candy? The newest item in my etsy shop is my arm candy bracelet. I love this bracelet. Actually I love it so much I made one for myself. I just think it is so cute and simply. It is a base metal bracelet with embellishments that look like valentine candy hearts secured on it. I love the name too. It is fun, just like the bracelet. Ok I'll stop gushing about it now, lol. I'm just excited because this is the first thing I made and listed all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<