Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Featured Shop: www.johnclark.etsy.com

John Clark @ Etsy

If you haven't seen this shop, you need to check it out. His style is unique and enticing. The piece to the right is one of favorites and shows how luring his work can be. It is a portrait drawn on a page of a mystery novel. The words "He never cared. He's made his own hell." are left uncovered. I think this brings the picture to life, gives it a story. Another favorite of mine is his portrait of Bettie Page drawn of a page of a mystery novel. The words “the saint couldn't quit" are left uncovered. I’m a huge Bettie Page fan, so naturally, I love it, but I love the words too. They give it that little something extra. This is just a sample of what you’ll find at http://www.johnclark.etsy.com/ Check it out, you sure to find something that intrigues you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting work...thanks for sharing.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<