Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Etsy Shops

Ever since I've found Etsy I've been in love with the site. I always knew I would be a buyer there but at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell there or not. I really wanted my own site. Eventually I came to realize I may never get around to setting up my own site. So I set up my etsy shop. My sales have been low, but I'm not complaining. I love it there. The best thing about etsy is the community there. I have learned so much from the buyer and sellers there and been exposed to so much creativity it is almost overwhelming. I wanted to give something back. Starting later tonight I am going to feature Etsy Shops on my blog. Every Monday and Thursday I will feature a new shop. I have a list of shops that I am going to feature. Anyone who is interested that I haven't heard from yet send me a convo on etsy or email me at admin@projectwonderland.org Everyone deserves their moment! This gives me something to write about and other sellers a chance to shine. A big thanks to everyone who responded and wants to be featured, everyone who shared their blogs, and everyone who started featuring shops before me and inspired me to do the same. Check back later for today's featured shop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<