Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Boxes!


I am one of those people who can never seem to have enough places to put things. So I have been making decorative boxes for myself for sometime now. I finally got around to list some more in my shop and taking better pictures of the ones I listed in June and July. I love making them, but I have photographing them. I probably took 20 pictures of each of them over the last 2 months, trying to get a picture that shows how beautiful they really and the true color. It was worth the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<