Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Classes start tomorrow!


I’m starting my senior year at Penn State Beaver. I’m not ready. It seems like the first day always sneaks up on you. You know it is coming, but you’re never ready for it. At least the is how it is for me. I wondering how it is going to be with school, a part time job, and trying to get Project Wonderland together. I’m by no means complaining. I knew what I was getting into when I started this. I always get anxious the day before classes start and this year I have even more to wonder about. I always want to know what is going to happen before it happens, and life just doesn’t work that way. I want to know who is my classes, what we are going to learn, how much books are going to cost, is Project Wonderland going to be successful, how will I do at the markets this fall (I plan to sell at farmers markets on the weekend through the fall and winter), will the up coming holiday season increase my sales, how cold will it be this winter, how much snow will we get, and a million other things. I’m a planner. You can't really plan what you don’t know what lies ahead. Everyday I have a to do list, I might not get it all done but I have the list. I’m just rambling. Oh yeah…the picture is of some bracelets I made this weekend. The domino one is my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<