Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I survived!

Today I started 2 of my 5 classes for the semester. I got a peak at what I’m in for this semester, and let me tell you it is not pretty. It is better than I expect though. My developmental psych class is not focused on infants and children. I have taken 2 developmental classes that focus on infants and children and I wasn’t looking forward to another one. Luckily, this class is geared toward adolescences, adulthood, middle life, and end of life. My clinical psych class seems interesting and not as difficult as I thought it would be. This semester 4 out of my 5 classes are 3 hour once a week. I have never had a schedule that consisted mostly of classes that were once a week. So far, it looks like this semester is going to be a lot of work, but nothing unmanageable. I hope I still have the same outlook at the end of the week.

2 Comments:

Blogger MamaMin said...

Good luck with the rest of the semester!

7:41 PM  
Blogger project_wonderland said...

Thanks I need it!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<