Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Featured Shop: The Dreamy Giraffe

The Dreamy Giraffe
I don’t even know where to start, I have so much I want to say. KJ, the women behind The Dreamy Giraffe is amazingly talented. She has a very unique style. I love that I know it is her work before I even look at the name. I believe this is my favorite piece. It is a one of a kind painting using acrylic paint on wood titles “Me & The Sea.” I adore the big sad eyes. They just pull you in. KJ is not just a painter. She also has other talents. Check out her Dreamy Hybrids (lovable stuffed creatures.) This one is my favorite, I think. It is so hard to pick a favorite when they are all so cute! If you want to know more about The Dreamy Giraffe check out her website and if you want to shop check out her etsy shop, you know you want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<