Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do you believe in love?

Mona and Michael do! They are two sellers on Etsy who met in the forums. Their relationship has blossomed from there. To get all the details check on Mona’s blog. Their story is truly beautiful and heart warming. I only hope I’m luckily enough to find love that that. Anyways Michael lives in Vermont and Mona is in Florida. As many of you know, a big move can be expensive. They are saving up for Michael’s big move to Florida. To honor this journey they giving away freebies will all purchases from both of their shops!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<