Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hello world, Project Wonderland is here!!

Hello. A little bit about me... My name is Beth. I have been crafty all my life. Using my imagination and creativity to design something new is what I live for. A few months ago I decided to create Project Wonderland. Project Wonderland is my online shop where you can find all my crafty goods. Right now my web site is still being designed, but I have an etsy shop. http://projectwonderland.etsy.com I love etsy. There is such a great community there. I hope one day to be successful at selling my crafts. Oh yeah, maybe I should define "my crafts". Lately I've been making a lot of jewelry. I also enjoy working with clay, felt, and foam. I paint wooden boxes and picture frames. I like to sew. I love making all kinds of things, basically what ever my mind can come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<