Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Fever!

Oh boy! These past few days have been rough. I have an ear infection and a chest cold. I felt fine when I went to bed Monday night. Tuesday morning was a whole different story. Fever, ear ache, head ache, coughing, head congestion, chest congestion, the whole nine yards. I'm starting to feel a little crazy. For the last three days I have done nothing but sleep and watch TV. How many Law and Order reruns can one girl watch? I'm starting to feel a little better. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to venture out of the house, or at least off the couch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<