Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ahhh…. School Drama!

So classes start on Monday and as I’ve said before this will be my senior year of college. I was supposed to be interning this semester but that well… isn’t going to happen. Basically the agency I was going to intern with recently made a bunch of policy changes that my internship site supervisor wasn’t aware of and these policy changes affect my internship. There is still a possibility that I can intern there but with the semester starting on Monday there is no possibility of it happening this semester. At first I was a little upset about the whole situation but I figure everything happens for a reason. I need to complete a 480 hour internship to graduate so I still have to find an internship for next semester, but who knows, maybe I’ll find my dream internship. I don’t know exactly what my dream internship is but I figure if I keep looking I’ll find it. On the bright side, since I’m not interning I get to take some classes that sound pretty interesting, such as introduction to art history. I will also have more time to work on Project Wonderland during the holiday season which is definitely a plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<