Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rings!!


So I’ve been making rings for awhile now. I taught myself to make wire wrap rings using this tutorial. I also bought silver plate adjustable rings with glue pads. I’ve started listing the adjustable rings but I have to wait for my ring mandrel to list the wire wrap rings. I don’t want to list them with out knowing their exact size. I’ve been photographing rings all day, well for a few hours at least, and I got finally got some pictures that I am happy with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<