Project Wonderland

Project Wonderland is an up and coming online shop. Here I want to share my crafty experiences and my business plans, goals, and sucesses. Currently I can be found at http://projectwonderland.etsy.com and I have my own website in the works.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Book Review!

Guerrilla marketing for free : 100 no-cost tactics to promote your business and energize your profits By: Jay Conrad Levinson.

I must admit this review may be a bit biased because Jay Conrad Levinson has recently become one of my favorite authors. I have only read two of his books but so far I am very impressed. This book is amazing. There were many marketing strategies mentioned that I have never thought about and many that have. The best part about this book is that it shined new insight marketing strategies that I have thought of and it gave me a new perspective on many that I have thought about. While reading this book I took 3 pages of notes, front and back. Trust me there is a lot of information and insight to gain from reading this book. My favorite chapter was chapter 8, personality traits you need to market for free. I definitely suggest you check it out. This is one book I truly believe has something to offer everyone. I also think it is important to mention that not every marketing tactic mentioned in this book is for everyone, every business, and/or every business. I suggest taking notes as you read this book and implementing only the strategies that you feel are right for you and your business.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<